Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

"Hijrah will not cease until repentance ceases (to be accepted).

And repentance will not cease (to be accepted)

until the sun rises from the west."

Nail-ul-Awtaar of Imaam Ash-Shaukaanee (8/178)

This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: pro-home.ca

pro-home.ca 10 months 1 week ago #131873

• okipog
Ninja fit brings together several kitchen equipments in some easy-to-use, home's pro calgary quality and compact kitchen tool. Powered by ninja pulse technology, it quickly prepares smoothies, nourishing juices and more in 2 x 16 oz servings. Nutri ninja cups are good for relaxing.
Brand ninja
Color: black
Special programmable features16 fl oz capacity
Product dimensions 4"d x 4"w x 13"h
Parts combined two 16-oz cups nutri ninja, 2 sip & seal caps & 30 recipe guide
Style 700 watts
Recommended use for food blending
Power supply wired electric
Voltage 120v
Material type bpa free bpa free
Blade material stainless steel
Product weight 3.06 lbs
Manufacturer sharkninja
Asin b01fhowya2
Item model number qb3001ss
Customer reviews 4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 34,021 ratings
112 best seller in category sports & outdoors (see top 100 in sports & outdoors) #15 in water bottles
First release date: may 11, 2016
User's manual user's manual [pdf ] product warranty: for warranty information on this product, please click here. [Pdf ]
Ninja qb3001ss ninja fit compact personal blender, for shakes, smoothies, cooking and frozen food blending, 700-watt base and (2) 16 oz. Cups and lids with spout, black
3:09
You will love it for these reasons, ninja blender
✅ Gearchase.Com
1:11
Ninja personal drink blender smoothies shakes frozen power
Elizabeth - with a wink and smile
4:58
Customer review: compact. Travel friendly. Easy to clean. Blender ninja fit. (Learn this from my mistake)
Goshiggygo
3:19
Comparison of ninja blender bl660 and ninja fit compact
2:58
Ninja vs. Magic bullet personal blender
Just dad
2:24
Hamilton beach blender review and test. Blending ice
Aaron sxs fury
2:05
How to use nutribullet pro
Emmarco pro
1:05
Hamilton beach personal shake & smoothie blender
Seller video
3:04
Great smoothie blender - no chunks, big cup!
Bre
1:29
View before you buy magic bullet blender
Reviews in hand
Vkyozvabuy at amazon ›
Portable blender, vkyozva personal shake & smoothie blender, 240w smoothie blender with 6 sharp stainless steel blades, travel blender bowl lid with usb battery, 2 straws and brush 4.5 out of 5 stars2
Iron °flaskshop on amazon ›
Iron °flask sports water bottle - 128 oz/ one gallon, 2 lids, straw & spout, leakproof, vacuum insulated stainless steel, hot & cold, double wall, plain thermal mug, growler canteen metal pitcher4.8 out of 5 stars253
Hydrateshop online at amazon ›
900ml hydrate tracker straw water bottle - motivational timestamps, bpa free4 ,5 out of 5 stars1,404
Volhoplyshop on amazon ›
Volhoply insulated water bottles, 4 pack, stainless steel sports bottle 40 oz paracord handle & spout lid vacuum double wall metal wide mouth travel thermos for cold drinks (white, 4 pack)4.6 out of 5 stars262
34,021 global rating
85%
5.0 out of 5 stars nice, strong, light and thin cups!! Verified in the united states on april 12, 2023 i bought this the day after i bought the 600 watt nutri bullet, the 24oz cup is too wide for my hands, after searching i'm surprised there aren't thinner cups or with no handles, but this ninja is great! Piloting it side by side with nutri, you might not like having to hold down the ninja, but nutri states that you shouldn't let it run for more than one minute without a timer, which is probably the same for all of these machines, but my adhd personality/ okd tends to do the dishes while i'm making cocktails, so i'll definitely buy 3-4 for a minute lol that could be your preference and a game changer. I return my nutri and leave ninja..Fyi, pictures above are nutri blades and vs ninja cup images in this review
Sjr
5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic vo all regards verified in usa may 18, 2023verified purchase
I bought this for the sole purpose of making smoothies for taking to work. I compared this to one other brand with comparable ratings. This one is perfect for my specific needs and i use it 5 days a week so it has a lot of use.
Blender cups: includes two plastic carrying cups with a drinking lid on top . . I've never had a problem with them leaking. And the measurement lines are easy to see. They are the perfect size for a lunchtime smoothie.
Instrument size: it was very important to me to have a small compact unit and this one certainly fits the brand. It takes up so little space that i just leave it on the counter. When i mix, i place my hand on the base of the device to keep it stationary on the table.
Easy to use: it really couldn't be easier. Fill the cup up to the maximum mark. Screw on the sharp metal lid and turn upside down. Place it inside the device and press down to mix. It's important to note that i don't keep it pressed all the time, but instead mix the pulses to prevent the motor from overheating.
Cleaning: immediately after use, i rinse under the faucet and spray it with dishwashing detergent . It's clean in seconds.
Mixable: i make all my smoothies the same way every day. It is important to have the right ratio of liquid ingredients (like water, yogurt, etc.) And put all the ingredients in the cup in the correct order for the blender to work optimally. (The instruction manual discusses this). My smoothie contains the following ingredients, in exact order:
1 cup filtered water; 1/2 cup plain unsweetened cashew yogurt 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans; 2 tablespoons of plain almond oil; 1 scoop of super green powder 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
I carefully measure each of the ingredients to get consistent smoothie results and make sure i don't go over the max fill mark. I didn't have any issues with this device leaking during the blending process.
Bottom line: i am very happy with this device and look forward to many years of healthy smoothies.
37 people found this helpful
Josie
5.0 out of 5 stars greatest little ninja tested in usa on june 3, 2023 verified purchase
I use this smoothie blender almost every day. The only time he ever gets grumpy at me is if i don't add enough liquid - then he has trouble accessing the ingredients at the bottom of the cup and this is solved by apologizing scooping out some delicious mixed frozen slime and adding more liquid . I've probably made over 200 smoothies in it so far, and always with frozen ingredients, and it's still strong.
I mainly make yogurt, soy milk, bananas, and frozen foods . Strawberries, but they are also useful for mixing beans and broth when making chili
Has anyone frozen too? Just the other day, i ditched beans and healthy smoothies, adding some frozen peaches, frozen strawberries, and a simple syrup (which is just water and lots of sugar) with chilled rose, and it was delicious and everything blended like a champ. .
7 people found this helpful
Kathleen b.
5.0 out of 5 stars works great! Verified in the usa on june 11, 2023verified purchase
My ninja blender/food processor comes with 3 smoothie cups and a stand. I must have worn this base out because no matter how much i tried to install the smoothie blender into the base unit, the power light kept flashing and it didn't work. This block is about 6-7 years old. I put the base of this machine in a cupboard and now there is a much smaller smoothie machine on the countertop. I'm happy with the reduced countertop space and it works well!
Courtney roth
5.0 out of 5 stars excellent smoothie maker tested in usa 19 june 2023verified purchase
I have only used this for smoothies, but it's great. We use almost daily. Strong enough for frozen fruit/ice. I wish the cups were a little bigger because we make some smoothies for the kids and it would be nice not to make so many batches.
Tiffany sargent richardson
5.0 out of 5 stars best small blender verified in the usa on june 16, 2023verified purchase
I got this in the first place because i wanted to make cocktails and i wanted it to really mix things up. I also wanted the blender to turn into a cup after. I love this thing and it does exactly what i wanted it to do without being too loud.
Stephanie
5.0 out of 5 stars does its job task. Verified in the us june 14, 2023verified purchase
Bought this for my husband for father's day. He likes to make smoothies in the morning before work. We have tried different single serving blenders and this one is by far the best. I crush ice and frozen fruit like butter. A big plus is that it is quieter than most blenders. Highly recommended.
Fahad anwar
5.0 out of 5 stars very compact and powerful smoothie blender tested in the usa on june 18, 2023verified purchase
Highly recommend it to smoothie lovers or anyone who wants to mix a protein shake with fruit. Very powerful, just a couple of seconds and your smoothie is ready. And i really like two bottles for convenience. Easy to clean and store.
Brittney
5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended tested in usa on june 17, 2023 verified purchase
I love my blender. I make smoothies and protein shakes on the go. I love that they come with lids so you don't have to transfer them to another cup. The blades are very sharp so be careful.
Estrella
5.0 out of 5 stars lo que esperaba reviewed in mexico june 13, 2023 .Verified purchase
Good product
Esther
5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and functionality. Verified in mexico on june 4, 2023verified purchase
Prácto y de fácil limpieza, super recomendable... Me encanta!
Jesús a.
4.0 out of 5 stars licuadora mini tested in mexico on june 15, 2023verified purchase
Si, es buena , salen buenos lo batidos, muele todo bien, no tiene tanta potencia como cualquier otra licuadora, hay veces que huele a quemado, la recomiendo si no la usas todo el dia, los vasos son de buena calidad, por el precio siento que esta bien pero igual por ese precio te puedes conseguir una licuadora.
5.0 out of 5 stars purchase
Es un artículo resistente y el motor tiene mucha potencia hasta ahora no he tenido problemas y la uso casi diario 5.0 out of 5 stars artículo de cocina de muy buena calidad revised in mexico may 17, 2023 es un artículo resistente y el motor tiene mucha potencia hasta ahora no he tenido problemas y la uso casi diario images in this review
Carla
5.0 out of 5 stars functionality and practice tested in mexico on may 25, 2023 verified purchase
Me agrado que es de perfecto tamaño, tritura hielo y súper práctica
One person found this helpfulreport translate review to english
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
Go to top