Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

"Hijrah will not cease until repentance ceases (to be accepted).

And repentance will not cease (to be accepted)

until the sun rises from the west."

Nail-ul-Awtaar of Imaam Ash-Shaukaanee (8/178)

Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: steamauthenticator

steamauthenticator 1 year 2 months ago #130742

• otebo
Original steam desktop the authenticator has become updated, this fork is superfluous for you.
Recently, steam has made some changes to the production of adding two-factor authentication to your personal account, namely, in the new millennium, a new round has begun that expects the client to confirm your email address . As a result, some third-party tools stopped working as usual. They occasionally work for existing accounts, but an error occurs when you want to add a new one (from the extra step mentioned above). , Perhaps one of these tools is steam desktop authenticator. I made a fix and sent a pull request to the developers of sda and the steamauth library it's based on, but those guys never seem to need the toolkit. Thanks to this, i decided to release a fork of sda if someone still wants to use it. You have the option to order it from my github page. If the original tool gets repaired - i'll just drop this repository forever. I may or may not fix the above - and further changes made by valve, however, i do not promise. And i'm definitely not going to work on new features/improvements - if it turns out to be too annoying for me, it's more likely that i'll make my own personal tool with the same functionality. Gifts? Oh, come on. I fixed a useful tool for the player, but the client still expects to find gifts on ali? Oh well, here's one. But only because i love you all. Maybe raise a thread? However, it's up to you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Go to top