Baiti: Panti Asuhan (Orphanage)
Baytee will, insha’allah, be “a place to call home” for Indonesian orphans and/or abandoned children complete with:
1) proper food, clothing and housing in a close-knit, wholesome environment
2) caring, permanent staff and facilities
3) trilingual (Indonesian, Arabic, English) K-12 Education in accordance with YAM’s Homeschool curriculum
With unending care and support from the YAM family, every Baytee orphan will, insha’allah, enter adulthood:
1) having experienced an Islamic, family-oriented, enriched upbringing
2) well-prepared for independence, family life and professional competency at both the Indonesian and International levels.